Friday, May 22, 2009

Last Olympian

This is the last book in the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series. It is based around the time we are today and is about the Greek Gods being real. While I was reading this I couldn't put it down. It was exciting every second. This book is about the final attack on Olympus from Kronos. Kronos has a way bigger army, Typhon, A huge monster that almost destroyed the gods, and is turning to his true form slowly. Percy and the other halfbloods and creatures have to help defend Olympus from the constant attacks from Kronos's army. The gods are to busy fighting off Typhon to help leaving them to fight the army alone. Kronos is bringing back anchient monsters that destroyed everything when they were alive. There are many tricks and creatures that he fights Percy with. Percy will finds out secrets about his friends and figures out Luke's, A halfblood who went to Kronos's side, past. This was a great book i couldn't keep down and was always thinking of. I highly recomend this book to any readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment