The book that I read is called Murdered, My Sweet, by Joan Lowery Nixon.
The main character, Jenny and her mother, Madeline Jakes (a famous mystery writer) are staying at a hotel in California. They are there to visit some distant relatives, Celebrate Arnold Harmony's Birthday (a distant relative), and to hear the reading of Arnold's will, even thought he isn't dead. Arnold owns a chocolate company named Harmony Cholcolates. The reading of the will is deylayed when Arnold doesn't show up. When a relative goes to look for Arnold, they discover that it wasn't Arnold that has been murdered, but Arnold's son. Even thought Madeline is the mystery writer, will Jenny really be the one solving the mystery??? Alot of very interesting events follow this scene. (But i cant give them away.)
I highly recomend this book if you like a lot of suspense.
Related books:
Nightmare
The Seance
Whispers from the Dead
The Stalker
& Many More!
Author web site: http://www.teenreads.com/authors/au-nixon-joan-lowery.asp
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So you really liked it. I think I might did read this interesting book.
ReplyDeleteYeah it was good!
ReplyDelete