Hey everyone! I loved the short mystery Danger.com by Jordan Cray, and I encourage you to give it a shot.
Andy MacFarland thought he knew everything. This was until the day he found out he was adopted. The 16-year-old boy was stricken by this. Immediately he was determined to find his natural parents, and nobody was going to stop him. The place to start: the Net.
He soon found his father with the help of Syd, his best friend, and the town nutcase, Dolores, on the internet. He gets to know Silas, his "real" dad, who used to be in prison. He talks to Silas regularly on the interent, but then, Andy must deal with the consequences of what he discovers. And if there's one thing you will learn from this book it is to be careful what you wish for. It just might come true.
Jordan Cray doesn't have his own website but here's a link involving him: http://www.amazon.com/Most-Wanted-Danger-com-Jordan-Cray/dp/0613083857
one review:
I think this was an excellent book to have read because this book is full of mystery and suspence. I would highly recommend this book to people because it is a great book. One minute you think you know who did it and the next chapter you have a new victim. I would highly recommed this book to other people who love to get a good scare and suprise. -Sally
other books my Jordan Cray:
1.Dead man's Hand
2.Stalker
3.Shadow Man
4.Firestorm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This book sounds really good for me!
ReplyDelete